Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just A Peek

I am not a particularly wild woman. Being bold for me means wearing red polish on my fingernails. I was a little wilder in my pre-motherhood years. Once upon a time, I cracked open my shell a little and poked my head into the big, wide world. I am thinking about doing it again. I am a bit uncertain of how it would be received, however.

We are headed to the beach for the weekend and I think that, if I were to do it, now would be the time to once again break out of my shell a little bit, to take another peek at that big world you hear so much about. The question is- just how far out if my shell am I willing to come? Hmmmmm...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should wear "I'm Not Really a Waitress" on your nails in full glory- including RHINESTONES.

I Really Ought To Be Doing Something Else... said...

**Please note that "I'm Not Really a Waitress" is a color of red nail polish. This reader was not nuts or suggesting that I actually use rhinestones to write those words on my fingernails. (I clarify because that was my first interpretation of the comment.)

Ashley said...

How was the beach??